Canadian Franchise Information
Welcome to Franchising in Canada
Surely you’ve heard all about how franchising in Canada can be such a powerful business model. And you might have also heard that many of the world’s most successful franchises started in North America. That’s because, like the USA, Canada such a great market for franchising opportunities.
In this section of Be The Boss, you’ll find a wealth of resources and Canadian franchising information covering everything you might want to know about franchising in Canada. Our franchise articles range from the basics of franchising and how the franchise business works, to interviews with franchise CEOs, and tips about how to get the most out of your franchise opportunities in Canada. It all can be found right here at Be The Boss. Consider the facts, and its plain to see why Canada is a great place to invest in a franchise opportunity. Every two hours a new franchise opens in Canada, and the industry generates $100 billion in sales each year. These numbers continue to increase each year. The Canadian franchise industry employs a lot of people too; over 1.5 million people nationwide to be exact.
There is a lot to know and a lot of franchising information to explore before you invest in a franchise in Canada, and due diligence is essential. Anyone who has bought a franchise will tell you that thorough research is the essential first step. You’re in the right place to begin your journey by reading our resources full of valuable Canadian franchise information. After studying our franchise materials, you should be better prepared to buy a franchise business in Canada.
The Growth of Franchising in Canada
- Canada is one of the franchise capitals of the world led only by the U.S.
- A Canadian franchise opens every 2 hours 365 days a year
- Franchising in Canada represents over $100 billion in sales annually and continues to grow
- Canadian franchising employs over 1.5 Million people in Canada
- Total number of franchise business units in Canada is 75,809
- Approximately 500 of the largest U.S. franchisors have introduced their franchise systems to Canada