Instant Imprints - Promotional Advertising Franchise
Investment Level: $100,001 - $200,000
Instant Imprints launched in California in 2002, growing rapidly in the United States and entering into the Canadian market in 2007. With locations in more than 20 states and in Canada, Instant Imprints is a leader in the promotional advertising industry and the first and only to merge separate promotional services. Instant Imprints brings all promotional items, from signs and embroidery to custom t-shirts, together under one convenient Canadian advertising franchise roof. Clients don't have to waste their time going to separate locations to fulfill their unique advertising needs when using Instant Imprints.
The field of promotional advertising is growing rapidly, with new technology leading the way for innovative advertising methods. More and more organizations and agencies use promotional items to advertise. From non-profits to schools and local governments, promotional advertising is a way to reach out to people, grow and leave a lasting impression.
An Instant Imprints franchise offers you the opportunity to run multiple businesses under one banner. You won't have to limit your earnings potential by restricting yourself to one or two products and you don't have to give up your time with your family and friends. You’ll have a small staff, low inventory, and excellent hours with Sundays always being a free day.
With Instant Imprints, you'll enjoy:
- Five profit centers under one roof. You can offer your customers custom t-shirts, embroidery, signs, banners, team uniforms and heat transfers.
- A professionally designed showroom, built to maximize your profits and efficiently use available location space.
- You'll have multiple businesses under one banner.
- Work hours that fit your life, from 9am to 6pm during the week and 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
- A six week training course that will teach you all you need to know to grow your business.
Starting a business is both challenging and exciting and with Instant Imprints, you'll have the support and opportunities you need to succeed. Why work for someone else when you can be your own boss and have fun doing it? The promotional advertising industry is about providing clients with innovative, creative solutions. Challenge yourself today with an Instant Imprints franchise and reap the mental and financial rewards of your work.
Interview with a CEOClick here to read our Interview with Ralph Askar – President & CEO of Instant Imprints
Spotlight on a FranchiseeClick here to read our Spotlight on Instant Imprint Franchisee Hansa Lad
Related News Articles
- Instant Imprints Has Its Sights on Growth & Development
- Making an Imprint On Central Canada
- Instant Imprints new franchise concept rolling out across Canada