Press'd The Sandwich Company
- Investment Level
$300,001 - $400,000
- IndustryFood, Business Opportunities, Business For Women, Canadian Franchises, Food, Restaurant
There’s no two ways about it, people simply love sandwiches. At Press’d we’re not just building sandwiches, we’re BUILDING BETTER SANDWICHES! Owning a Press’d franchise gives you the opportunity to operate your own business and serve great tasting, freshly made sandwiches to a market that is screaming out for a high quality, freshly made alternative.
Since opening the inaugural Press’d restaurant in September 2010 Press’d has grown to 15 locations across western Canada with units in Edmonton, Calgary, Grande Prairie, Red Deer and Saskatoon. With a solid foundation in place the company is looking for the right franchise partners to fuel the continued growth of the brand. Press’d restaurants are typically 1,200 – 1,300 square feet and are perfect for a wide range of locations such as strip malls, power centres, interior malls and office buildings.
Building Better Sandwiches
You may be wondering what exactly makes our sandwiches better, well there are a couple things:
- We bake our bread from scratch! Our dough is hand made in-store daily, it doesn’t get any fresher.
- Quality, fresh, real ingredients that are prepared in-store.
- Unique sandwiches recipes and exciting flavour combinations like fig jam with brown sugar and cinnamon roasted apples, or raspberry chipotle honey mustard with freshly sliced avocado.
Why Franchise with Press’d?
- Great tasting, freshly prepared food
- Fresh, modern brand positioning and design
- Catering, catering, catering…
- 360 degree training, onsite and in the classroom
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Equity for your future
- Coordinated marketing programs
- System wide supply agreements
- Extensive franchisor support
Here is what some of our customers have had to say:
“Most amazing sandwich shop ever!”
“I rave about Press’d! Tell all my friend’s it’s soooo good! One of my favourite downtown quick lunches.”
“Quite possibly the best sandwich place I have been to to date. The BREAD…..OMG!! and the staff are so friendly and accommodating.”
Contact us today for more information about how you can open your own Press’d franchise.