- Investment Level
$300,001 - $400,000
- Number of Units150
- IndustryFast Food Franchises, Food, International franchises, Restaurant Franchises
- Franchising Since2009
- Royalty Fee6%
Our first humble shop, Jake’s Hamburgers, still a state favorite, opened in 1991 in Delaware. Wayback Burgers now enjoys a loyal following worldwide. Currently operating throughout the United States and expanding into new markets across the globe, we are now rapidly expanding our brand in Canada. With new restaurants available across the country, this is your opportunity to set your course for success.
Wayback Burgers’ straightforward and honest foundations honour its customers: hardworking people wanting to enjoy simple, uncomplicated things: A great burger and fries and a delicious hand-dipped milkshake. The comfortable, warm atmosphere makes the short wait for made-to-order meals that much easier.
Wayback Burgers believes in Community, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
At Wayback Burgers, we believe that corporate responsibility means living our values every day. It means taking action, attaining results and keeping open lines of communication with our customers and other key stakeholders. We participate in the community with in-kind donations to local events and by holding fund-raisers to make our communities the best they can be. We are also committed to continuously improving our environmental performance, working hard to achieve a sustainable future for our company and for the communities in which we operate.
THE BENEFITS OF WAYBACK
- A world class, comprehensive 25-day training program to train you in all aspects of running your restaurant.
- 10 days of start-up support, helping you train your staff during the restaurant opening.
- An unmatched Franchise Support System
- Scheduled weekly calls with a franchise support coordinator to review marketing calendars, profit and loss statements, etc.
- A low-cost investment – the average cost for prototypical layout is 300 – 400k
- Real Estate and Construction support – we l help you with everything from site selection all the way through to opening your doors to the public.
Typically for a footprint from 1,600 to 2,000 sq. ft.:
The investment includes:
- Franchise Fee
- Leasehold Improvements
- POS system
- Opening Inventory
- Beer & Wine
- Online Ordering
- Food Courts
- Mobile Food Carts
Wayback Burgers has a strong Canadian leadership team that will provide support and guidance as you get established and become an independent restaurant franchisee. We are currently seeking single and multi-unit hands-on franchisees. Partnerships are welcome for this exciting opportunity.
If this is the opportunity for you,
click the Send Request Now button on the right and
our franchise professional in your area will be in touch.