- Investment Level
$300,000 - $500,000
- Number of Units140
- IndustryFast Food Franchises, Canadian Franchises, Food, Franchises For Women, Restaurant Franchises, Businesses for Sale
- Franchising Since1979
- Royalty Fee6% Adv: 3% F.Fee: $35K
Individual and Multi-Unit Locations Available Immediately
in Alberta, BC, SK, Manitoba, Ontario & Newfoundland
Construction Costs - Street Front - $450K - $550K
Construction Costs - Mall Location - $350K - $420K
Edo Japan – Simply Better
A Canadian Success Story. Quick service, fresh Japanese food.
Superior Franchise Concept
Edo Japan is one of Canada’s most successful fast casual dining brands. With a concept unlike anything else in Canada, we’ve grown a loyal customer base, with more than 130 locations across Canada. We have recently built on our Canadian franchise success story, with expansion into Eastern Canada.
How Edo Japan Is Different
- Inspired by the tastes of Japan, we understand how to serve authentic and healthy food targeted to a time-crunched population.
- With few competitors in the quick service Japanese food category and over eight million meals served each year, Canadians the love the Edo Japan franchise for our tasty Teriyaki meals and hand-rolled sushi.
- The Edo Japan franchise concept is uniquely positioned to achieve authentic, fresh food, with limited wait time. This is all accomplished while keeping food and labour costs low, so franchisees see the strongest return on their investment.
Edo Japan has delivered a strong record of success and profitability for more than 50 consecutive quarters (13 years!) in terms of same store sales growth in Western Canada – something simply unheard of in the Canadian franchise industry a whole.
The Edo Japan brand is well positioned for continued growth across diverse communities across Canada. Edo Japan is known for being a healthier option to typical fast food, and we appeal to the ever-growing category of health-conscious consumers.
Support Every Step of The Way
Before you open the doors on your brand-new Edo Japan franchise, you will receive comprehensive training and support system with personal assistance from the dedicated franchise team. This includes:
- An extensive five-week hands-on training program (significantly more training than many quick service franchises).
- Continued operational support for any questions, at any time, to ensure franchises are set up for success.
- A highly-experienced marketing team that understands strategies how to capitalize on the demographics in your unique market.
- Strategic promotional campaigns to ensure your business captures new customers and keeps existing-customers returning.
With the Edo Japan franchise name, we can source the most profitable, highly frequented locations for your Edo Japan store. Opportunities are available now across many Canadian markets.
Let’s Make Your Success Happen!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of the iconic, uniquely Canadian Edo Japan brand. Please contact us today for more information about opportunities near you.