- Investment Level
$400,001 - $500,000
- Number of Units13
- IndustryChildren, Business For Women, Canadian Franchises, Educational , Franchises For Women, Mompreneur
- Franchising Since1998
- Royalty Fee6%
Who is CEFA?
We are World Leaders in Early Learning. We created the first early learning school in Canada in 1998 and today, we’re the largest private junior kindergarten school for children ages 1-5 in the country. Our innovative curriculum is built on the global best practices for early learning.
About the Industry
Until CEFA Early Learning opened its doors, Canada’s education system started at the age of 5 when children entered Kindergarten. While there were many daycares and preschools available, we were the first to build a school that truly made use of the critical early years in a child’s life to prepare them for success.
CEFA is currently looking for franchise partners to open new schools across the country. Our ideal franchisee has a desire to enrich the local neighborhood while contributing to the educational community. If you are a business-minded individual with a passion for early childhood education, this may be the franchise opportunity for you.
The Benefits of Owning a CEFA Franchise
- CEFA Revenue Retention and Predictability
- CEFA Enriched Curriculum
- CEFA Franchisee Support and Management System
- CEFA Teacher Certification Program
- CEFA Location Scouting Service
- CEFA Growth Track Assurance System
- Exclusive CEFA Brand Development Fund
- CEFA Parental Expertise
- CEFA Store
- Social Responsibility
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Please contact us for more information.