- Investment Level
$50,001 - $200,000
- IndustryBusiness For Women, Business Opportunities, Businesses for Sale, Canadian Franchises, Franchises For Women, Home & Garden
Mr. Appliance®, in operation since 1996, is North America’s largest appliance repair franchise. With longevity comes trust, a recognizable brand, and a loyal customer base. Whether you are converting an existing business or starting a new journey as a business owner, the Mr. Appliance team can help you meet your goals. Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers.
Mr. Appliance® franchisees get access to ongoing training and support, market-proven business systems, plus supplies and products at a discounted cost not available to independent business owners. Mr. Appliance® is backed by Neighbourly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighbourly® company, Mr. Appliance® franchisees benefit from a network of over 8.9M+ customers and 3,600 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise.
Military and Veterans in Canada
As the founder of VetFran, Neighbourly® proudly continues our commitment to veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the IFA (International Franchise Association) to offer access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations and technical training in the field. We assign a dedicated Franchise Consultant to each franchisee right from the start. Support includes site visits and regularly scheduled calls to guide you and provide advice as needed.
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support to leverage this nationally recognized and respected brand name with our extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighbourly® home services brands, to provide the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading online presence, national and customizable website, strong social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO), and reputation management
- IT: Software training and IT support
- North American networking support: Over 230 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Reduce your expenses with the ProTradeNet program which offers preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.
- Call Center
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory