Rainbow International Restoration
- Investment Level
$100,001 - $300,000
- Number of Units416
- IndustryBusiness For Women, Business Opportunities, Businesses for Sale, Canadian Franchises, Franchises For Women, Home Improvement, Janitorial
- Franchising Since1981
- Royalty Fee2%-8% F.Fee: $35,3K
Rainbow International® doesn’t just restore homes and businesses, they restore value, stability, and peace of mind to individuals after disaster strikes. Rainbow International® is backed by Neighbourly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighbourly® company, Rainbow International® independently owned and operated franchisees benefit from a network of over 2.5M+ customers and 3,500 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise.
With over 30 years of experience, Rainbow International® is one of the best-known and most respected names in the industry. Rainbow International® has also built strong relationships with many of the largest insurance companies, helping to drive more business to its franchisees.
Military and Veterans in Canada
As the founder of VetFran, Neighbourly® proudly continues our commitment to veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the IFA (International Franchise Association) to offer access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$172,170 - $278,595
2.0% - 8.0%
Units in operation
Benefits of ownership include a business model with residential and commercial consumer demand, as well as insurance claims.
PLUS, unprecedented support from members of Rainbow’s home office team:
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverage this nationally recognized and respected brand name, along with our extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighbourly® home services brands, providing our franchise owners with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations from how to analyze your numbers to thorough service training in the renowned “Flood House,” located on the Neighbourly® campus. We assign a dedicated Franchise Consultant to each franchisee right from the start. Support includes site visits and regularly scheduled calls to guide you and provide advice as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- IT: Software training and IT support
- North American networking support: Over 320 fellow Rainbow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Reduce your expenses with the ProTradeNet program which offers preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.