Stagecoach Performing Arts
- Investment Level$25,001 - $50,000
- Number of Units650
- IndustryBusiness For Women, Children, Educational , Entertainment, Franchises For Women, Home Based Businesses, International franchises, Mompreneur, Recreation
- Franchising Since1988
- Royalty Fee12.5% Adv: 2.5% F.Fee: $20k+
Creative Courage For Life®
Franchise Opportunities available across Canada!
With more than 30 years of experience and over 650 schools internationally,
Stagecoach Performing Arts is a leader in extra-curricular performing arts
education. Each week over 2,500 of our teachers help more than
45,000 students develop Creative Courage For Life®.
We may be 30 years old, but we are not resting on our laurels. Stagecoach is growing faster than ever, with record numbers of students and new schools opening each term. Our franchisees have enjoyed more than 22% sales growth over the last 24 months, and so we are looking for passionate and talented franchisees who want to join us on this amazing journey.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional opportunities for our Students and work with some of the world's leading brands - Disney, Trinity and RADA to name but three. We believe that every student, whatever their skill and background, should have the opportunity to perform, and we are able to offer students all around the world amazing performance experiences. For example, taking part in our regional events at prestigious theatres in each country, our Summer Showcase in London and Disney’s Dance The Dream experience in Paris.
Stagecoach Franchisees need not come from a performing arts background. Our world-class education team and comprehensive franchise and teacher training are there to give you all of the support that you need. All we ask for is a commitment for quality and a passion for working with children. If you do have a background in performing arts, then a Stagecoach franchise provides not only a great business opportunity, but an unrivalled outlet for your creativity.
Stagecoach has a robust Educational Framework, which supports our talented teaching professionals who thrive in creating an interactive environment where they teach their passion - the disciplines of singing, dancing and acting each week.
Our Business Model is Simple
- Franchisees - we attract smart, inspirational entrepreneurs to our business
- Brand - we’re proud to be a credible brand with over 30 years of heritage in the performing arts
- Education - the best teachers + the best education = the best results. We call this Creative Courage For Life.
- Support - continuous and evolving processes, training and operational excellence.
Be part of a fun virtuous circle of growth - as our brand grows, our schools
grow and our students grow. Stagecoach is a rewarding lucrative
business opportunity for people who have a passion for giving
Children Creative Courage for Life®.
Training & Support
We are committed to the continuous professional development
for our franchisees, teachers and staff.
- On-site training in both the business and performing arts aspects of running your schools at our Head Office in London, UK and with you in Canada
- A proprietary IT system to manage the business
- A branded website to help you market your schools
- Marketing planning and advice to help you launch your schools and keep them full
- A dedicated franchise manager to work with you
- Ongoing new product and program development
- Exceptional opportunities for your students through our premium partner program
Opportunities are available for both single-unit franchises and area developers. With franchise fees starting at just $20,000 and very low running costs, our initial investment of less than $50,000 gives tremendous earning potentials while running a company to fit your lifestyle.
We are confident that you will realize a healthy return on investment
in a short period of time. Our existing multi-unit franchisees have a
turnover in excess of $500k per annum.