- Investment Level
$50,001 - $200,000
- Number of Units750
- IndustrySeniors Care, Personal Care, Canadian Franchises, Health & Wellness, Home Based Businesses
- Franchising Since2004
- Royalty Fee5%
Success through Caring
Comfort Keepers provides in-home care for the elderly and others who need assistance with the activities of daily living. Our franchisees come from many walks of life, but they all have in common a passion for helping people retain their dignity and independence. We have become one of the fastest growing global franchises in our industry. We have a Canadian-based management team who are committed to the growth of this rewarding business.
Comfort Keepers has been rated a “World- Class Franchise®” by The Franchise Research Institute® for 9 years in a row, recipient of Canadian Franchise Association Awards of Excellence and rated by the Canadian franchisees to receive the CFA Franchisees Choice award for 7 consecutive years. As an industry leader, Comfort Keepers is a superior choice for capitalizing on the rapidly growing senior care market thanks to its highly-regarded brand, unsurpassed operating system and tremendous support resources. We invite you to learn more about the Comfort Keepers franchise program where you can achieve success through caring.
Why Comfort Keepers?
- We are ranked as one of the Top 3 Franchise Systems in Senior Care by Entrepreneur magazine and have become one of the fastest-growing new franchises in America, as recognized by INC., Wall Street Journal, Successful Franchises, Entrepreneur, and HGTV.
- We offer a FULLY CANADIANIZED Franchise System which captures the best of learning from our US colleagues but has been completely adapted for Canada. The system is based on over 14 years of experience in Canada.
- We believe our caregivers are our greatest asset. Our entire system is built around recruiting, training, and retaining the highest quality of caregivers for all of our clients.
- This is a business of caring. There is nothing more rewarding you can do in your life than be able to positively touch people's lives. You can find businesses that are personally rewarding, and you can find businesses that are financially rewarding, but it is not every day you can be in a business that can be both!
- We are very committed to building the Comfort Keepers business with strong, pre-qualified entrepreneurs. The quality of our franchisees reflects the quality of our company.
- Our client satisfaction ratings surpass 95 percent. We continually survey the quality or our services—No other company can match our client satisfaction levels.
- A number of Comfort Keepers offices are Accredited with Exemplary Status by Accreditation Canada.
In-Home Care Facts
- The average senior is spending approximately $5,600 per month for care in a private room in a nursing home. There is a shortage of nursing home and retirement home beds across Canada.
- In 2011 there were an estimated 5 million adults age 65+ in Canada. This population is expected to double in the next 25 years to reach 10.4 million by 2036.
- Medical technology is increasing the average life expectancy of the nation's population. The current life expectancy age of 75.9 years could reach as high as 89.4 years over the next several decades. The need for senior care is only going to continue to escalate.
- As many as 6 out of every 10 Canadians have family members or friends requiring long-term care services.
- Seniors prefer to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own home versus moving to a nursing home or assisted living center.
Comfort Keepers Franchise Facts
- Total Investment: The Franchise fee, total start-up costs and working capital requirements may bring your total investment to approximately $88,000 to $120,000. This includes the initial franchise fee of $45,000.
- Affordable Royalty: We charge a royalty of 5% of your gross revenues received. We have a vested interest in seeing your business grow.
- Management Software: Every new Comfort Keepers franchise includes the first-year free use of proprietary software from invoicing, scheduling and telephonic tracking of services.
- Back Office Support: During the first 6 months of your business we provide free back office support to assist you during the critical start-up phase of your business.
- Multiple Services: We offer Homemaking and Companionship services along with the opportunity to provide Personal Care services as well as nursing services, based on your market and the needs of the community.
- Field Support: We offer an experienced Franchise Business Coach who will work with our franchisees providing operational support and guidance.
- Training Programs: Intensive one-week Training Course for new owners and general managers and on-going coaching contributes to your success.
- In Business For Yourself, Not By Yourself: One of the biggest advantages of joining a franchise system is the power of brand recognition, on-going training as well as customized support. We continue to evolve and embrace the newest technology.
If you think you're the right fit for Comfort Keepers,
don't hesitate to contact us by clicking the button on the right.