- Investment Level
$50,001 - $100,000
- Number of Units240
- IndustryMobile Businesses, B2B Franchises, Canadian Franchises, Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Home Based Businesses, Home Furnishings
- Franchising Since1987
- Royalty FeeFlat
Opportunities available in Vancouver and the Greater Toronto Area
Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. We are a mobile franchise service that caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets. With all these revenue streams and opportunities across so many markets, our company and franchisees have grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy. That really speaks to the fact that there is always a need for our services.
Leather, plastic and vinyl is everywhere. It is in homes, offices, planes, boats, yachts, medical clinics, hospitals, schools, restaurants, cars, trucks, buses, trains, hotels and much more. Through everyday wear and tear, this material can get damaged. Our restoration services are far more economical than the cost of replacement. Plus, it saves leather, plastic and vinyl pieces from ending up in land fills. It’s win-win.
Since 1987, we have built and refined a robust business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems. The strength of our business model, the quality of our products and services and our enthusiasm for what we do all contribute to the success of more than 230 Fibrenew franchisees around the world.
Our Franchisees Benefit From:
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting
- Six month ramp-up grace period on royalties
- Two weeks hands-on training in Calgary
- Choice of single operator or fleet operation
- Mentorship program and business coaching
- Exclusive technical intranet library
- Personalized website and social marketing
- Google Adwords internet marketing program
- Print marketing template library
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App
Proprietary product line with nearly 200 products
- All products are third party tested
- Manufactured in house
- Meet FAA specifications
- Exceed OEM Standards
If you are serious about business ownership and are ready to take charge of your financial future, we’re ready to discuss the opportunity of owning and operating a Fibrenew franchise.