Five Star Painting
- Investment Level
$50,001 - $200,000
- Number of Units181
- IndustryBusiness For Women, Business Opportunities, Businesses for Sale, Canadian Franchises, Franchises For Women, Painting
- Franchising Since2004
As one of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®, Five Star Painting® is a nationally-recognized brand customers know and trust. With both interior and exterior opportunities, the Five Star painting model allows for year-round revenue for your growing business, plus you can work your new business during the hours that make sense for your family. Just ask Mark Lambert, Five Start Painting® franchisee:
“Once I purchased my Five Star Painting Franchise I was my own boss, experienced freedom with my schedule and had more time to spend with my family. Now my family and I enjoy a significant increase in income, and my wife and I can spend more of our time with each other, our children and grandchildren. Our traveling has increased significantly – more cruises, family visits out of state, and more husband and wife getaways. I have room to breathe and enjoy life much more.”
Why Five Star Painting®?
Five Star Painting® franchisees enjoy the flexibility of starting their own business, or converting their existing one, with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. When you join us as a Five Star Painting® franchisee, you’re presented with a wealth of resources on running your painting business, not to mention, Five Star painting® home office team is dedicated to providing you with a host of support services to help your business thrive.
- Scalable business model, low inventory, low over-head
- No painting experience required, work with contractors, not employees
- Multiple service verticals for repeat and ongoing business
- Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$69,700 - $179,250
Units in operation
Five Star Painting® offers unprecedented support:
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages the nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighbourly® home services brands, to provide the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading online presence, a national and customizable website, strong social media presence, search engine optimization (SEO), and online reputation management support
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training program helps equip our franchisees with the knowledge and support needed to run their operations most efficiently with proven technology and software, systems training and a dedicated Franchise Consultant.
- National brand recognition coupled with an exclusive territory.
- Call center support for customer management and setting appointments.
- IT: Software training and IT support
Military and Veteran
As the founder of VetFran, Neighbourly® proudly continues our commitment to veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the IFA (International Franchise Association) to offer access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com