- Investment Level
$100,001 - $200,000
- Number of Units214
- IndustryBusiness For Women, Business Opportunities, Businesses for Sale, Canadian Franchises, Franchises For Women
- Franchising Since2000
Mr. Handyman® serves a much bigger purpose than providing home improvement and maintenance. Our independently owned and operated franchises are the key to making people’s lives easier, in a kind, professional, and quality and service driven way. Why have nearly one million customers hired Mr. Handyman® as their one-call solution?
• Strong ethics, excellent service standards, and home-town Neighbourly® service.
• Worry-free experience with responsive, professional approach. PLUS, our technicians average ten years’ experience in the field.
• Whole Improvement Team: Mr. Handyman® franchisees aren’t just “some guy in a truck”. They are a complete team of home improvement professionals.
• Our professional approach includes live call answering, uniformed service technicians that are prepared and respectful of your home or business.
Military and Veterans in Canada
As the founder of VetFran, Neighbourly® proudly continues our commitment to veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the IFA (International Franchise Association) to offer access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$117,500 - $149,100
Units in operation in US
Mr. Handyman® franchisees are offered unprecedented support:
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations and technical training in the field. We assign a dedicated Franchise Consultant to each franchisee right from the start. Support includes site visits and regularly scheduled calls to guide you and provide advice as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- Call Center
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverage this nationally recognized and respected brand name, along with our extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighbourly® home services brands, providing our franchise owners with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, strong social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO), and reputation management
- IT: Software training and IT support
- North American networking support: Over 202 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Reduce your expenses with the ProTradeNet program which offers preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.