The Grounds Guys
- Investment Level
$50,001 - $200,000
- Number of Units194
- IndustryLandscaping, Canadian Franchises, Home & Garden, Business For Women, Business Opportunities, Businesses for Sale, Franchises For Women
- Franchising Since2010
- Royalty Fee7% F.Fee $36,920
Founded in Canada, The Grounds Guys® has been ranked the Number 1 franchise in its category in Entrepreneur Magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500® list. The Grounds Guys® franchisees provide professional lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal to enhance and maintain the beauty of outdoor spaces for both residential and commercial customers. It's a year-round business offering the opportunity for predictable, repeat customers that gives independently owned and operated franchise owners the power to control their working hours. Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers.
The Grounds Guys® offers a unique opportunity for motivated entrepreneurs with or without landscape and lawn care experience. This brand gives its franchisees the opportunity to scale a grounds care business to meet its individual goals.
The Grounds Guys® is backed by Neighbourly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighbourly® company, The Grounds Guys® franchisees benefit from a network of over 2.5M+ customers and 3,500 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise.
Military and Veterans in Canada
As the founder of VetFran, Neighbourly® proudly continues our commitment to veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the IFA (International Franchise Association) to offer access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$73,470 - $200,070
Units in operation
PLUS, unprecedented support from The Grounds Guys home office team:
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations from how to analyze the numbers of your business to how to operate the equipment. We assign a dedicated Franchise Consultant to each franchisee right from the start. Support includes site visits and regularly scheduled calls to guide you and provide advice as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverage this nationally recognized and respected brand name, along with our extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighbourly® home services brands, providing our franchise owners with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, nationally implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support
- IT: Software training and IT support
- North American networking support: Over 194 fellow Grounds Guys franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Reduce your expenses with the ProTradeNet program which offers preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.