Clean-a-PEEL Protective Coatings
- Investment Level
$0 - $10,000
- IndustryBusiness Opportunities, Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Construction, Home Based Businesses, Painting, Mobile Businesses
- Royalty FeeDistributorship
We are currently looking for distributors for Clean-A-Peel protective coatings. Locate and distribute to a potentially huge base of new and repeat customers that will create the growth that you have dreamed of.
Clean-A-Peel is a ground-breaking and unique method to protect a range of surfaces and products. Clean-A-Peel is a temporary coating that is applied with a roller like paint and peels off for easy removal. This produces a protective barrier from foot prints, debris, dust, fasteners, paint splatter, drywall mud, and more.
Who uses Clean-A-Peel?
- Home Renovators
- Job-site Cleaning Crews
- Glass / Window companies
- Painting Contractors
- Auto Body Repair Shops
- And many more. The opportunities are endless.
Coatings with a Peel
Clean-A-Peel offers a new and simple way to protect an endless variety of surfaces, protecting against almost any job-site debris that can damage the finish of windows, floors, counter-tops, bathrooms, large appliances and almost any non-porous surface. Once the job is complete, clean-up is a breeze. Simply peel off the Clean-A-Peel coating to leave behind a perfectly clean, undamaged surface.
Experience and Qualifications Required to Make this a Great Distribution Opportunity
Your entrepreneurial mindset, business management skills, experience in the building/construction industry and/or professional sales experience will all come into play in making this a successful distributorship.
Your goal will be to create growth and brand recognition while making above average earnings as a self-employed contractor.
Requires a min $2,500.00 investment in inventory, tools of the trade and advertising materials. Product training provided.
What makes this a great distribution opportunity?
- Endless opportunities to build clients across many industries
- EASY to apply: PAINT it on, PEEL it off
- Saves your clients both time and money on site prep and clean-up
- Cuts down on scratches, stains, damages to most any hard surface, saving your clients $$
- Reduces warranty replacement of clients’ property
- No plastic drop sheets to deal with
- Biodegradable and disposable
- Environmentally friendly, no toxins or harsh chemicals
- Practically sells itself!
We are currently looking for distributors for this great product.
The opportunities to work with customers from a variety of industries is endless!
If you’ve got any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We will respond within 24 hours.