Express Employment Professionals
- Investment Level
$100,001 - $200,000
- Number of Units600
- IndustryEmployment, B2B Franchises, Business Opportunities, International franchises, Recruitment, Retail
- Franchising Since1985
- Royalty Fee6.7%
The temporary staffing industry is on track to generate a projected $142 billion in North America alone in 2016. Average annual sales for Express offices in Canada open more than two years is $4.3 million.* Plus, as an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business setting. Express Employment Professionals reached $3 billion in sales in 2015 and is ranked as the No.1 staffing franchise in the Entrepreneur 500.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- BeTheBoss.ca Approved Franchisor (2015)
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #70 overall in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2016)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2016)
- Best of Staffing Client Award, Inavero in partnership with CareerBuilder (2011-2015)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013-2014)
- Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
Investment requirement (in US Funds)
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $120,000 to $195,000
Required networth: $250,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchisee Facts: *
*For franchises open more than two years (mature), average annual sales per territory in 2015 in Canada were $4,348,184 and first year offices averaged $1,166,156 as demonstrated in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
- In 2015, the average mature Express franchise territory in Canada generated $4.3 million in annual sales.
- New owners generate an average of $135,000 in revenue each month by the 12th month of operation, and $179,000 in monthly revenue by their 24th month.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours.
We offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual education for staff and owners via our online university.
Express Franchisee Role
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment ranging from $120,000 to $140,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Professional Market Model requires an investment ranging from $170,000 to $196,000 and applies to pre-designated territories with a high propensity for professional staffing. In this model owners attend customized training and will manage a recruiting staff of two, unlike a traditional office with one person in this role. In both models, our franchisees enjoy the opportunity to own a business, while having a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
· Sales or business aptitude
· Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management experience
· Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.