- Investment Level
$400,001 - $500,000
- Number of Units75
- Franchising Since1995
- Royalty Fee6%
Presse Café is characterized by its European trendy dynamic atmosphere, ambiance music, exclusive specialty coffees, and its traditional menu with an imaginative touch. Ranging from healthy muffins, pure butter pastries, fresh smoothies and full breakfasts, to delicious Presswiches, homemade salads, soups, hot meals and desserts, Presse Café's menu is set to please everyone's taste all day long. Presse Café is also known for its great Lattés, Cappuccinos, Mochas, Espresso or freshly brewed coffees and a wide variation of hot, cold and iced beverages.
You are dynamic and bold? You've been dreaming of running your own business, enjoying a good income and appreciating all the privileges of "entrepreneurship"?
When it comes to starting a business, thousand questions arise. Where to go? In which field to invest? What are the options to choose from?
Presse Café offers you the winning formula: The Franchise.
This is undoubtedly the opportunity!
Being a partner-franchisee of Presse Café gives you the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of a team that has proven itself while enjoying a flexibility that is rarely allowed in the rigid framework of conventional franchises.
Here are some relevant information concerning the acquisition of a franchise Presse Café and the process of becoming one of our partners-franchisees:
- Average cost of a franchise Presse Café: $400,000
- Minimum Investment Required: 50% of project cost
- Admission fee: $35,000
- The right to use Presse Café name and logo
- Assistance with site search
- Assistance with lease negotiation
- Preparation of a customized business plan
- Assistance with financing procedures
- Preparation of legal documents
- Assistance with the development of a management plan
- Control of the equipment
- 6 weeks training for the partner-franchisee and its employees on sales techniques, management and preparation for operating the business
- Promotion suggestion when opening and launching the business
- Support and presence during the first weeks of operation
For further information, fill out the form and our Director of Development will be pleased to contact you within 48 hours.