- Investment Level
$500,001 - $1,000,000
- Number of Units29
- IndustryCanadian Franchises, Children, Educational
- Franchising Since2005
- Royalty Fee5% Adv: $200/month F.Fee: $50K
Seeing a void in the market for quality child care, Brigida, an experienced business professional, and Theresa, a certified, primary school teacher and Early Childhood Educator, decided to establish their own early learning centre.
Parents and their young ones fell in love with Tiny Hoppers’ original programs which present an educational, interactive and fun program with carefully planned activities supported by high quality educational equipment. Using music, movement and hands on play, Tiny Hoppers has developed a program to aid in the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of young children. Our activities are carefully planned to offer children an exciting, hands-on learning experience that touches on math, science, literacy, technology and the arts. Parents can expect the same high standards and programming in every Tiny Hoppers centre no matter where they go.
Rashid Nasim joined our ownership team in 2013 bringing with him expertise in finance and sales. Today, Tiny Hoppers has many locations in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, China and Saudi Arabia and has more centres scheduled to open across the country and internationally. We are now ready to take our company forward and give children across the world a chance to experience the Tiny Hoppers’ difference.
Are You The Ideal Candidate?
We are looking for individuals who share these same beliefs and goals to help us present the Tiny Hoppers’ programs to children across the country.
As experienced business owners, we realize that one of the keys to success lies in choosing a business, that matches your own interests, abilities and financial situation. Being a business owner can be liberating, as it offers a sense of accomplishment, flexibility and is financially rewarding. Through careful screening , we ensure that we select those franchisees who possess the drive, personality, work ethic and commitment needed to be successful in the childcare field and more specifically in running one of our Tiny Hoppers Early Learning Centres.
An Award-Winning Concept
At Tiny Hoppers we spent over a decade in perfecting our business and programming model before expanding. Today, we are actively establishing centres throughout Canada. Our remarkable success has helped us to make a clean sweep of the daycare awards in every city where Tiny Hoppers is located. Together, our centres have won:
- Faces Award for best daycare for multiple years running
- CHCH Business Excellence Award
- The Macaroni Kids Family Favourites Award
- The Kingston This Week Readers Choice Award
- Burlington Post Readers Choice Award
- Three Best Rated Preschools Award
- OBJ Business Achievement Award
In addition, co-founders Theresa Bertuzzi and Brigida Aversa each won the Ottawa Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40 Award and were chosen to be featured in Distinctive Women Magazine, featuring prominent business women across Canada.
The Tiny Hoppers Franchise Opportunity
Tiny Hoppers has developed a step-by-step process in facilitating entrepreneurs’ entry into this largely untapped market where we get to inspire and promote healthy child development. We recognize the growing need for unique educational programs that shape the minds of young children, so we have created a franchise system that allows you to grow a rewarding, profitable, scalable business model.
We have removed all the guesswork in opening an Early Learning Centre creating a simple to use business model and program manual that will provide you with all the training, materials, and support needed to replicate our award-winning franchise model.
Franchise Training at Ottawa HQ and onsite:
- Social Media
- Ministry licensing
- In classroom training
- Philosophy behind our product and curriculum, the foundation of our business.
- Site selection guidelines and specifications
- Assistance in floor plan design
- Assistance in playground design
- Assistance and guidance in meeting licensing requirements
- Detailed list of equipment and supplies required in each classroom
- Preferred vendor list
- Grand Opening marketing plan
- A six-month step by step checklist leading up to your opening date
- Detailed Operations Manual, Parent Handbook, and Employee Manual
- Professionally developed curriculum for all programs unique to Tiny Hoppers
- Our staff of professionals will support your needs on a monthly basis in programming, operations and marketing
- Our district manager will visit your centre periodically, year-round.
- All guidelines and operational forms relating to annual ministry inspections and licensing renewals
- Food service guidelines, menus, and recipe books
- A complete web-based software, providing functions relating to human resources, financial, administrative, and daily operations.
- Personalized webpage
- Personalized blogs
- 24/7 access to our internal forum hosting our marketing plans, lesson plans, policies and procedures, general discussion, internal postings, operational forms, kitchen forms and training videos.
- Our online training videos are accessed on our personalized internal forum and can be accessed 24/7 and include videos on:
- Tiny Hopper songs
- Instructions on paperwork
- How to set up a centre
- Daily programming essentials
- Room Setups
- Curriculum Aids
- Administration aids
- All franchisees, and directors are invited to attend a yearly training course that is designed to teach them how to present the Tiny Hoppers’ curriculum.