'We know that our guests are always looking for new tastes,' said Carolyn O'Keefe, chief marketing officer for IHOP Corp. 'Our new menu retains everything our guests love, and ensures our menu stays fresh, filled with delicious new choices that our guests will crave.'
The new menu is part of IHOP's ongoing commitment to offering guests a great restaurant experience and is the result of extensive consumer research. The new menu items can be enjoyed at any time of the day, and include: • Corn Cake Pancakes - these fluffy, moist and savory pancakes made with just the right amount of cornmeal, and topped with sweet butter.
• Spinach & Mushroom Omelette - fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese rolled in a fluffy omelette, and topped with rich hollandaise and diced tomatoes.
• Sweet & Savory Crepes - a new category of sweet and savory crepe choices, including:
• Chicken Florentine Crepes - chicken breast strips sauteed with fresh spinach, mushrooms and onions in light seasonings, rolled inside two delicate crepes with Swiss cheese and topped with rich hollandaise.
• Garden Stuffed Crepes - two crepes stuffed with Swiss cheese and eggs scrambled with fresh spinach, mushrooms and onions, and topped with rich hollandaise and diced tomatoes.
• Cheesy Ham & Egg Crepes - two crepes stuffed with grilled ham, American cheese and scrambled eggs, and topped with rich hollandaise.
• Ham & Egg Melt - grilled sourdough bread stuffed with ham, scrambled eggs, Swiss and American cheeses.
• BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger - a juicy burger basted with sweet and tangy BBQ sauce and topped with Cheddar cheese and bacon, served with lettuce, tomato and red onion on a Romano-Parmesan bun.
• Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger - a juicy burger topped with Cheddar cheese, one egg cooked over-medium and crisp bacon on a Romano-Parmesan bun, served with lettuce, tomato, red onion and mayonnaise.