- Investment Level
$200,001 - $400,000
- Number of Units52
- IndustryFood, Canadian Franchises, Fast Food, Restaurant
- Franchising Since2009
- Royalty FeeFee: $17,500 Royalties: 6% Adv: 1.25%
Barburrito is Changing the Face of Mexican Food
Mexican cuisine is amongst the fastest growing food sectors in North America and Barburrito is an award winning leader in this category. Our food franchise offers gourmet burritos, quesadillas, tacos and salads with quick service at affordable prices. Our excellent cuisine, efficient operation, strong profit margins, and robust growth are the result of a proven business model that provides customers with a taste experience they never forget.
Barburrito opened in 2005 and became a food franchise is 2009. Barburrito operates in 52 locations, with more to come in several new Ontario markets. Our locations in downtown Toronto, Markham, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, and Kitchener are proof of our success. Our previous experience as restaurant owners gives us a unique perspective of the daily needs of our franchisees on every level, uniting us under the common goal of making each store a success
We are now offering single unit franchise opportunities across Canada. Multi-unit opportunities are also available in select areas.
What We Offer:
- A proven restaurant concept
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Store design and construction
- Financial assistance to qualified applicants
- Training program that includes five weeks at one of our corporate locations, and an experienced manager to help you open your store
- Field support and marketing programs specific to your location, including a pre-opening marketing campaign to make sure customers know about you at opening day
- Business management training, including bookkeeping software review
- Negotiated supply agreements
- Simple concept with no food service industry experience required
- Equity for your future
- The opportunity to sell a high quality Mexican food
Qualities of a Successful Franchisee:
- Owner/Operator. Investors will not be considered
- Hard working people person with excellent communication skills
- Willing to thrive with the Barburrito System
- Positive Attitude essential
What Makes Us Different?
- Our products are made fresh, using the best ingredients. Our salsas and guacamole are made fresh daily.
- We know it can be tough to operate a food franchise, so we provide the tools to guarantee success
- We maintain strong ties to our franchise partners. Our support is extensive and open at all times
- Some current franchises are looking into buying more locations, proof that our business works!
- We can’t make it work without savvy franchisees, so we do everything we can to ensure they are ready to become industry leaders
There is no relationship like that one that exists between franchisee and franchisor. It’s a relationship that requires constant communication, mutual respect, and rational understanding to get the most out of it. The successful franchisee understands this, and utilizes available resources.
Contact us today for more information about opening up your own Barburrito food franchise!